Samson Expedition Escape Portable PA System
Samson Expedition Escape Portable PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 72582View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Portable PA Solution
The Samson Expedition Escape features a range of premium quality components that result in a powerful yet versatile speaker system. The lightweight speaker will provide exceptional audio quality and power in a range of different environments and spaces. The two-way speaker design features a 6'' full range driver as well as a 1'' high frequency driver, delivering a thumping bass response with articulate highs. The rear of the speaker features volume controls for both the mic input and the master volume. The internal rechargeable battery makes it perfect for taking the speaker on the move, lasting for up to 20 hours while in continuous use. There is also a built-in USB port that allows you to charge phones and tablets while in use.
As well as functioning as a powerful PA speaker, the Expedition Escape also features built in Bluetooth connectivity. The wireless Bluetooth connection allows you to stream music from your Bluetooth enabled device whether it be your smartphone or computer. The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music from your device up to 50' away. In addition, the speaker features a 1/4'' input for using devices such as dynamic microphone as well as an 1/8'' AUX input for directly connecting MP3 players, keyboards and more. The rear of the speaker also features a 2-channel mixer for controlling the master volume and the 1/4'' inputs volume. Additionally, the speakers lightweight design features an integrated carry handle for easy transportation.
- All-in-one portable speaker system that weighs 8.5lb
- Internal rechargeable battery for 20 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 6" woofer
- 1" high frequency driver
- 2-channel mixer
- 1/4" input for microphones and other line level devices
- 1/8" stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Built-in USB port to charge phones and tablets
- Integrated carry handle
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Drivers: 6" Woofer + 1" HF Driver
- Built-in Battery: 6V / 4AH, Rechargeable & Sealed
- Operation: Approx. 20 hours
- Battery Charging: Approx. 8 hours for a Single charge
- Construction: Polypropylene, internally ribbed
- Grill: Perforated Steel Grill, powder coated
- Mounting: Integral 1 3/8'' Pole Mount Receptacle
- Mic Input: 1/4''
- Aux Input: 1/8''
- Level Controls: Mic, Master
- Dimensions: 8.75" x 8.25" x 12.7"
- Weight: 4.6 kg (10.5 lb)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.