Samson Expedition Express SAXP360B Portable PA with Bluetooth
Samson Expedition Express SAXP360B Portable PA with BluetoothDetails
The Samson Expedition Express Portable PA is an all in one sound system that you can take with you anywhere. Its battery powered, super lightweight and Bluetooth enabled so it can be paired with a smartphone, laptop or tablet easily. Ideal for parties, presentations, classrooms and hangouts.
Product Ref: 37383View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Delivering The Expedition Express has a 2 way speaker system with a 6 inch woofer and 1 inch high frequency driver giving you rich, pristine sound. The PA system also features a range of flexible inputs including XLR mic input, 1/4 inch guitar input and 1/8 inch MP3 input. It also has a link output so you can cascade multiple systems if you want plus a 2 band EQ so you can tweak the perfect sound for your surroundings.
To make it easy for you to carry this portable system around the Expedition Express features an integral top carry handle plus the internal rechargeable battery lasts for eight hours.
The Expedition Express is ideals for garden parties, BBQs, pool parties or beach hangouts as a Buetooth music player or a great alternative to a megaphone. At sporting events use the Expedition Express to show your team spirit or blast out your team anthem!
The Expedition Express is the ideal solution for any presentation or meeting allowing you to convey your ideas clearly and concisely. The 1/8 inch input means your MP3 player can playback relevant audio clips and create a much more interactive experience for your audience.
The Expedition Express is ideal for directing small ensembles and practice groups and thanks to its multitude of inputs students can practice along with keyboards, drum machines, MP3/CD players and any other line level devices. The system can also be used to playback these external devices for more in depth analysis. As well as this it is also a useful presentation aid in any classroom.
The Expedition Express is also a great little practice amp for acoustic guitars or performance aid for small gigs or jam sessions. simply plug in your guitar and you're ready to go, anywhere the urge takes you!
- Lightweight, all-in-one PA system that weighs 10 pounds
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 6-inch woofer
- 1-inch high frequency driver
- 3-channel mixer
- XLR-1/4-inch combo input for line level or microphone level devices
- 1/4-inch input for guitar and line level devices
- 1/8-inch stereo aux input allows for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Bass and treble controls
- Integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mount
- Ergonomic top carry handle
- Internal rechargeable battery for eight hours of continuous use
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.