Samson RSX115A 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
Samson RSX115A 2-Way Active LoudspeakerDetails
The Samson RSX115A 2-way active loudspeaker provides 1600 watts of output power and excellent sound quality. Combining 9-layer plywood cabinet construction with efficient Class D power and advance Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology to provide a flawless performance to live sound professionals.
Product Ref: 55398View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring Samson's R.A.M.P (Reactive Alignment, Maximum Protection) DSP technology, the RSX115A uses Reactive Alignment filers to enhance transducer performance. The DSP also offers Maximum Protection to the speakers components through temperature and over current sensors. The speaker has a 15'' low frequency driver and a single 1.75'' PETP Celestion® compression driver mounted within a dispersion efficient waveguide.
The RSX115A has two XLR-1/4'' combo input channels with a selectable Line/Mic switch on Channel 1. An XLR Link output is available for stereo operation. This speaker performs equally well as a floor monitor or main system speaker. If this is required to be a permanent speaker installation, there are twelve M10 (10mm) fly points. Also included is a 3/8'' pole mount receptacle and two rubberized carry handles, meaning the setup possibilities are endless.
- Compact, Lightweight Class D 2-way Active Loudspeaker
- 1600 Watt Output Power
- Peak SPL Of 133dB
- 9-layer Plywood Cabinet Construction
- Samson's R.A.M.P DSP Technology
- 15'' Low Frequency Driver
- 1.75'' PETP Celestion™ Compression Driver
- 2 x XLR-1/4'' Combo Input Channels
- Floor Monitor Positioning Option
- 3/8'' Pole Mount Receptacle
- 12 M10 Fly Points
- Rubberized Carry Handles
- Perforated Steel Grill
- Durable Black, Textured Paint Finish
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.