Samson RSXM12A 2-Way Active Stage Monitor
Samson RSXM12A 2-Way Active Stage MonitorDetails
The Samson RSXM12A 2-way Active Stage Monitor is powered by an efficient Class D amplifier. Versatile and durable due to the all-wood cabinet construction, this monitor is ideal for musicians/DJs, front-of-house engineers and live sound professionals.
Product Ref: 55403View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With 800 watts of power delivered through the 12'' low frequency driver and premium 1'' horn-loaded tweeter. The compact, coaxial design gives the monitor portability with excellent sound. The RSXM10A has an integrated 3/8'' pole mount receptacle and a Monitor/FOH optimization switch for added flexibility.
Designed to bring professional performance to a variety of monitoring applications, including keyboards and electronic drums, the RSMX10A is also convenient for DJs needing a dedicated monitor whilst working in a compact booth. A single XLR-1/4'' combo input is included on the rear panel, along with an XLR Link output allowing system expansion. Finished with a powder coated steel grill and two integrated side carry handles, making it portable for use on the road.
- Lightweight Class D 2-way Active Stage Monitor
- 800 Watt Output Power
- All-wood Cabinet Construction
- Compact, Coaxial Design
- 12'' Low Frequency Driver
- 1'' Tweeter
- XLR-1/4'' Combo Input
- XLR Link Output
- Dedicated Volume Knob
- FOH/Monitor Selector Switch To Optimize Sound
- 3/8'' Pole Mount Receptacle
- Integrated Side Carry Handles
- Perforated Steel Grill Protects Monitor Components
- Durable Black, Textured Paint Finish
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.