Samson S-Max MCD2 Pro Stereo Computer/DJ Direct Box
Samson S-Max MCD2 Pro Stereo Computer/DJ Direct BoxDetails
The Samson S-Max MCD2 Pro Direct Box is the perfect solution for connecting unbalanced line level signals from laptops, CD/MP3 players and DJ mixers to professional balanced equipment. Featuring two Mu-Metal shielded transformers, a 2-position attenuation switch and a stereo/mono sum switch, the Samson S-Max MCD2 provides outstanding signal transmission and the versatility needed for a range of live sound and studio recording applications.
Product Ref: 55407View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Custom STLX Transformers
The MCD2 Pro is equipped with two of Samson's STLX Mu-Metal shielded transformers that deliver an extended, flat frequency response with incredibly low distortion and superior protection against both hum and RF interference.
Featuring dual 1/4'', RCA and a single stereo 1/8'' input, the Samson S-Max MCD2 has the ability to accommodate any line level instrument or consumer audio connection. The selectable Stereo/Mono sum switch is ideal for typical mono ''house'' speaker systems, while the 2-position 0dB/-12dB attenuation switch ensures ample headroom to handle hotter inputs.
- All-metal, impact resistant design
- Dual Samson STLX Mu-Metal shielded transformers
- Stereo/Mono sum switch
- 2-position 0dB/-12dB attenuation switch
- Ground lift switch
- Dual 1/4'' and RCA inputs
- Stereo 1/8'' input
- Dual balanced XLR outputs
- No phantom power or battery required
- Frequency response of 18Hz - 40kHz
- Type: Stereo Passive Direct Box
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 40kHz, ±0.1dB
- Maximum Input: +20dBu, 0.35 THD
- Dynamic Range: <100dB @ Balanced Output
- Noise Floor: -117dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: > 0.03 from 20Hz - 40kHz
- Input Impedance:
- Stereo: 400kΩ
- Mono: <10kΩ
- Output Impedance: 250Ω
- Transformers: Two STLX Faraday Shielded Transformers
- Transformer Ratio: 15:1
- Input PAD Switch: 0dB / -12dB
- Ground Lift Switch: Disconnects XLR Pin-1 (Output)
- Stereo/Mono Switch: Sums Stereo Input to Both Outputs
- 1/4'' Phone Jack
- Stereo 1/8'' Unbalanced
- XLR Balanced (Output)
- Construction: 14 Gauge Steel Chassis
- Dimensions: 6.1'' x 3.93'' x 1.77'' / 155mm x 100mm x 45mm
- Weight: 2.11lbs / 957g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.