Samson S-Max MD1 Pro Mono Passive Direct Box
Samson S-Max MD1 Pro Mono Passive Direct BoxDetails
Product Ref: 55404View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One of the most unique features of this DI box is the custom STLX transformer designed and incorporated by Samson to deliver the highest-quality signal for the best possible audio. The STLX Mu-Metal shielded transformer produces a wide, flat-frequency response and ultra-low distortion for improved signal integrity. The transformer also helps to reduce any hum and RF intereference while the unit is in operation. The MD1 Pro's balanced output gives you a clean signal which is less likely to encounter noise like an unbalanced line connection, meaning you can run cables for longer without any drop in audio quality. The MD1 Pro also features a 3-position attenutation switch, allowing you to toggle between line and speaker signals. The 3-position switch features these three different levels: 0dB/-16dB/-30dB for added versatility.
Versatile, Streamlined Design
This DI Box is simple in design but highly versatile with a range of premium quality components resulting in superb audio quality and performance. As well as the custom transformers the MD1 Pro features a Thru Jack connection that lets you take the signal from the input and route the signal to an amplifier or monitor without affecting the original signal. This minimises the need for external equipment such as miking guitar amplifiers depending on your live sound requirements. The box is also highly durable and ideal for live applications with its 14-gauge noise-reducing steel chassis. This chassis is designed to withstand the rigors of extended use and transportation in live situations ensuring a quiet and reliable performance. With no phantom or battery power required, this DI Box can be set-up and ready to go within seconds.
- All-metal, impact resistant design
- Samson STLX Mu-Metal shielded transformer
- 3-position 0dB/-15dB/-30dB attenuation switch
- Ground Lift switch
- 1/4" Input and Thru
- Balanced XLR output
- No Phantom or Battery power required
- Frequency response of 18Hz–40kHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.