Sennheiser E901 Kick Drum Condenser Microphone
Sennheiser E901 Kick Drum Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The Sennheiser E901 is a half cardioid, half boundary microphone that is capable of handling extremely high sound pressure levels with an optimized frequency response and integrated preamp. Designed to sit inside a bass drum, the E901 is tailored to give a highly precise, very dry sound character and deliver fast attack. The kick drum condenser microphone has a skid-resistant underside surface, making positioning easy and reliable, with a robust metal housing to protect from the rigors of studio and stage use.
Product Ref: 36009View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Condenser microphone
- Highly precise and dry kick drum sound
- Natural sound, fast transient response
- Designed especially for high sound pressure levels
- Integrated preamp and gold-plated XLR connector
- Slip-free, damping rubber pad underneath
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: 126,5 x 105 x 26,5 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Weight: 550 g
- Pick-up pattern: Half-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0,5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: < 100 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering: 48 V / 1,1 mA
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv): 154 dB/SPL
What's in the box?
- User Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.