Sennheiser E904 Dynamic Cardioid Tom Microphone
Sennheiser E904 Dynamic Cardioid Tom MicrophoneDetails
The Sennheiser E904 is a cardioid dynamic microphone designed for miking snares, toms and other percussion instruments. The compact microphone has excellent response to fast attack and high SPL capability, as well as a rugged build and shockmount capsule that are ideal for drum applications.
Product Ref: 36030View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Sennheiser E904 has a consistent frequency response that creates an extremely energetic and defined sound. Built to withstand even the hardest direct hits, the E904s robust metal body will withstand the test of time. Enjoy ease of use with the simple handling and flexible positioning thanks to the compact form and practical clip, enabling you to set up and move your microphone quickly and efficiently.
- Dynamic compact microphone
- Consistent frequency response offers wide flexibility for individual sound designs
- Very quick transient response delivers precise attacks
- Extremely simple handling and flexible positioning
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Hum compensating coil
- Dimensions: 63 x 41 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Dynamic
- Frequency response: 40 - 18000 Hz
- Weight: 125 g
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
What's in the box?
- e 904 microphone
- MZH 604 drum clamp
- User manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.