Sennheiser E908 D Condenser Microphone for Drums
Sennheiser E908 D Condenser Microphone for DrumsDetails
The Sennheiser E908 D is a condenser microphone specially designed for use with drums and percussion. Featuring a soft grip clip, the E908 D attaches securely to the rims of toms and drums. The miniature gooseneck allows for flexible and easy positioning and close miking of the sound source. The E908 is extremely robust and comes terminated in XLR-3 connector.
Product Ref: 36091View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Condenser microphone
- High-end sound and precise definition
- Simple mounting thanks to practical clips
- Precise orientation with gooseneck microphone boom
- Protection against impact and handling noise
- Intelligent MZA 900 P phantom powering adapter (only B and D versions)
- Can be operated with an evolution wireless instrument transmitter
- Equivalent Noise Level: 35 dB(A)
- Dimensions: ø 47 x 193 mm
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Transducer Principle (Microphone): Pre-Polarised Condenser Microphone
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Weight: 140g
- Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity in Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 4 mV/Pa, 0,56mV/Pa (e 908T-ew)
- Nominal Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Phantom Powering: 12 - 48 V / 3 mA
- Max. Sound Pressure Level (Active): 35 dB(A)
What's In The Box?
- E908 Microphone
- Microphone Clamp
- MZA 900 P In-Line-Preamp
- User Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.