Sennheiser EW 100-ENG G3 GB Wireless Audio System
Sennheiser EW 100-ENG G3 GB Wireless Audio SystemDetails
The Sennheiser EW 100-ENG G3 offers a flexible, reliable and portable solution for audio and broadcast professionals. The lavalier microphone is compact and discrete, and can be easily attached to clothing, great for speakers, lecturers and performers. This wireless system offers twelve frequency agile preset memories, battery status indication on the transmitter and receiver, pilot tone squelch for RF interference elimination during transmitter power off, automatic frequency scanning and true diversity reception. The plug-on transmitter transforms XLR equipped devices such as microphones and mixing consoles into wireless devices simply by plugging the unit in.
Product Ref: 36201View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Using the SKP 100 (for standard 'wired' microphones) or SK 100 (for lavalier mics or line level sources) signal can be wirelessly transmitted to the SK 100 receiver. This is an extremely flexible solution which allows the routing of signals where cables would be otherwise restrictive or impractical.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in SK 100 G3 or EK 100 G3
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Frequency range: 606 - 648 MHz
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 - 18000 Hz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR connector: 3,5 mm Jack
- Presets: 12
- Microphone: Electret
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 130 dB(SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion: Pick-up pattern: Omni- directional
- AF sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with: ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Operating time: Transmitter: > 8 h
- Input voltage range: Mic/Line: 1,8V/3,0V (SK100G2), Mic: 1,2V (SKP100G2)
- Audio output level (unbalanced): +10 dBu max
- Receiver: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Transmitter: 82 x 64 x 24 mm (SK100 G2), 105 x 43 x 43 mm (SKP100G2)
- Receiver: 160 g
- Transmitter: 160 g (SK100G2), 195g (SKP100G2)
What's in the box?
- 1 EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- 1 SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter
- 1 CL 1 jack cable
- 1 CL 100 XLR cable
- 1 CA 2 camera adaptor
- 6 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.