Sennheiser EW 122 G3 GB Wireless Presentation Microphone System
Sennheiser EW 122 G3 GB Wireless Presentation Microphone SystemDetails
The Sennheiser EW 122 G3 GB Wireless Presentation System lets you deliver presentations with complete freedom, while ensuring interference-free reception and user-friendly operation. The cardioid ME 4 microphone provides natural speech reproduction while remaining inconspicuously small and subtly attaching to clothes; ideal for speakers, lecturers and performers. The Sennheiser EW 122 G3 GB comes complete with functions such as pilot tone squelch, automatic frequency scan, battery indication and an integrated soundcheck mode.
Special Offer: Until the 31st December 2016, Sennheiser is offering up to 289GBP cash back when you trade in your old wireless system and upgrade to a new one. Whether you're trading a competitor's system for Senneheiser, an older Sennheiser system for a newer system or switching from analog to digital, we've got you covered.
For more information, please see the long description below.
Product Ref: 70694View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Step 1: Purchase a new Sennheiser wireless system.
Step 3: Send your old wireless system to Senneheiser with the voucher to receive your cash back.
Please Note: This offer is currently only valid within the UK.
- Sturdy metal housing - transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth; 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range of audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter battery indication in 4-steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated EQ and Soundcheck mode
- Frequency Range: 606MHz - 648MHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 80Hz - 18kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR Connector: 6.3mm
- Presets: 20
- Microphone: Electret
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 120dB Max.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- AF Sensitivity: 40 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100 dB (A)
- RF Frequency Range: 516MHz - 865MHz
- RF Output Power: 30mW
- Transmission/Receiving Frequencies: 1680
- Switching Bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak Deviation: ± 48KHz
- Antenna Connector: 2 BNC, 50?
- Input Voltage Range: 1.8V Line
- Audio Input: XLR
- Transmitter Dimensions: 82mm x 64mm x 24mm
- Receiver Dimensions: 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
In The Box
- 1 EM 100 G3 Rack-Mount Receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 ME 4 Clip-On Microphone, Cardioid
- 1 NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 2 Antennas
- 2 Stacking Elements
- 2 AA Batteries
- Operating Instructions
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.