Sennheiser EW 122 G3 GB Wireless Presentation Microphone System
Sennheiser EW 122 G3 GB Wireless Presentation Microphone SystemDetails
The Sennheiser EW 122 G3 GB Wireless Presentation System lets you deliver presentations with complete freedom, while ensuring interference-free reception and user-friendly operation. The cardioid ME 4 microphone provides natural speech reproduction while remaining inconspicuously small and subtly attaching to clothes; ideal for speakers, lecturers and performers. The Sennheiser EW 122 G3 GB comes complete with functions such as pilot tone squelch, automatic frequency scan, battery indication and an integrated soundcheck mode.
Product Ref: 70694View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
EM 100 G3 Receiver
The EM 100 receiver exhibits true diversity with optimum reception. Operating with a 52 MHz bandwidth and 1680 tunable UHF frequencies, this receiver represents flexibility and high quality. Made from robust materials, the G3 rack receiver is ideal for travel and features a sound check mode that allows you to check the audio and RF signals at any point during its setup.
SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
The SK 100 wireless bodypack transmitter sets a higher standard that is expected of similar devices. Sennheiser have included many useful features into the compact product including an easy-to-read graphic display, infrared sync, charging contacts, cable emulation, RF mute, and an intuitive menu and more. When the transmitter is switched off, RF interference is eliminated through the use of the pilot tone squelch. To complete the features, the AF frequency response is 25-18,000 Hz that provides the purest sound.
ME 4 Clip-On Microphone
The microphone within the EW 122 G3 set is suitable for speech applications within a noisy environment. The mic contains a cardioid polar pattern and provides high feedback resistance. The ME 4 easily clips onto your clothing and features a mini jack for bodypack transmitters from the evolution wireless series.
Included In The Box
- 1 x EM 100 G3 Rackmount Receiver
- 1 x SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x ME 4 Clip-On Microphone (Cardioid)
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 2 x Antennas
- 2 x stacking Elements
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Operating Instructions
- Sturdy metal housing - transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth; 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range of audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter battery indication in 4-steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated EQ and Soundcheck mode
- Frequency Range: 606MHz - 648MHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 80Hz - 18kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR Connector: 6.3mm
- Presets: 20
- Microphone: Electret
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 120dB Max.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- AF Sensitivity: 40 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100 dB (A)
- RF Frequency Range: 516MHz - 865MHz
- RF Output Power: 30mW
- Transmission/Receiving Frequencies: 1680
- Switching Bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak Deviation: ± 48KHz
- Antenna Connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Input Voltage Range: 1.8V Line
- Audio Input: XLR
- Transmitter Dimensions: 82mm x 64mm x 24mm
- Receiver Dimensions: 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
- Battery Specification: 2 x 1.5V AA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.