Sennheiser EW 145 G3 GB Wireless Microphone Set
Sennheiser EW 145 G3 GB Wireless Microphone SetDetails
The Sennheiser EW 145 G3 GB Handheld Vocal Set is the perfect choice for performers working with loud stage volumes, thanks to the cardioid capsule capturing crystal-clear vocals while rejecting off-axis noise. Offering interference-free reception and user-friendly operation, the EW 145 G3 GB system features a soundcheck mode which allows you to check the RF signal strength and audio levels continuously, and a sync function which wirelessly links the transmitter with the receiver via a simple push of a button. This Sennheiser Wireless Microphone Set comes complete with functions such as pilot tone squelch, automatic frequency scan, a 5-band equalizer, and auto-lock.
Product Ref: 41394View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Rugged Rack Receiver
The EM 100 G3 receiver offers true diversity for flawless reception. Thanks to its new and improved design and features, the rugged G3 receiver is suitable for travel with its proven transmission capabilities and its flexibility. The sound check mode now allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any point during the setup. This robust receiver features twenty frequency banks with twelve preset frequencies. Finally, the receiver also has a user-programmable bank which means you can easily run multiple channels of G3 wireless simultaneously.
SKM Handheld Transmitter
Included within the wireless system set is the SKM100-845 G3 microphone. The mic sets new standards with an integral sync function that automatically adjusts to a G3 receiver wish a simple push of the receiver's sync button. The capsule delivers a rich, clear sound all whilst minimising feedback. The supercardioid SKM reproduces the voice clearly without any interference from background noise, making it ideal for live performances.
Included In The System
- 1 x EM 100 G3 Rackmount Receiver
- 1 x SKM100-845 G3 Dynamic Supercardioid Handheld Transmitter
- 1 x MSQ 1 Microphone Clip
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 2 x Antenna
- 2 x Stacking Elements
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Operating Instructions
- Sturdy metal housing - transmitter and receiver
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range of audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter battery indication in 4-steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated EQ and Soundcheck mode
- Frequency Range: 606MHz - 648MHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 80Hz - 18kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR Connector: 6.3mm
- Presets: 12
- Microphone: Dynamic
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 154dB Max.
- THD: < 0.9
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- AF Sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 110 dB (A)
- RF Frequency Range: 516MHz - 865MHz
- RF Output Power: 30mW
- Transmission/Receiving Frequencies: 1680
- Switching Bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak Deviation: ± 48KHz
- Antenna Connector: 2 BNC, 50?
- Audio Input: XLR
- Transmitter Dimensions: 82mm x 64mm x 24mm
- Receiver Dimensions: 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.