Sennheiser EW 335 G3 GB Wireless Cardioid Handheld Vocal Set
Sennheiser EW 335 G3 GB Wireless Cardioid Handheld Vocal SetDetails
The Sennheiser EW 335 G3 GB Handheld Vocal Set is the perfect choice for stage performances, thanks to the handheld cardioid microphone which offers a wide frequency response and crystal-clear vocals. Delivering interference-free and user-friendly operation, the Sennheiser EW 335 G3 GB comes complete with functions such as Wireless Systems Manager software control via computer, pilot tone squelch, automatic frequency scan, an integrated equalizer, auto-lock and a HDX compander.
Product Ref: 70698View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
EM 300 G3 Receiver
Developed with the premise that self-reliant devices produce greater artistic freedom, the EM 300 receiver is a true diversity receiver with a built-in Ethernet port for remote PC monitoring and setup with Sennheiser's Wireless System Manager software. The wireless sync function on the receiver makes it simple and easy to use with any G3 transmitter, such as the SKM included within this package. Finally, the EM 300 G3 features a large graphic display showing information about the receiver and transmitter.
SKM 300-835 G3 Transmitter
The microphone included with this system offers a strong live performance with added control. The SKM 300-835 offers a new convenient menu interface with a vivid graphic display and programmable mute button. A few examples of the mute buttons programmable capabilities include the ability to support push-to-talk and push-to-mute. The Sennheiser dynamic microphone was designed to provide a reliable performance whist emitting a powerful live sound, allowing you to focus on your performance.
Included In The System
- 1 x EM 300 G3 Rack-Mount Receiver
- 1 x SKM 300-835 G3 Handheld Transmitter (Cardioid, Dynamic)
- 1 x MZQ Microphone Clip
- 1 x GA 3 Rack Mount
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 2 x Antenna
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Operating Instructions
- Sturdy metal housing - transmitter and receiver
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer
- Easy connection to WSM software provides good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range of audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter battery indication in 4-steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated EQ and Soundcheck mode
- Frequency Range: 606MHz - 648MHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 80Hz - 18kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR Connector: 6.3mm
- Presets: 24
- Microphone: Dynamic
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 154dB Max.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- AF Sensitivity: 2.1 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- RF Frequency Range: 516MHz - 865MHz
- RF Output Power: 10/30mW
- Transmission/Receiving Frequencies: 1680
- Switching Bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak Deviation: ± 48KHz
- Antenna Connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level (Balanced): +18 dBu Max
- Audio Output Level (Unbalanced): +10 dBu Max
- Transmitter Dimensions: 50mm x 265mm
- Receiver Dimensions: 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.