Sennheiser EW 345 G3 GB Supercardioid Handheld Wireless Set
Sennheiser EW 345 G3 GB Supercardioid Handheld Wireless SetDetails
The Sennheiser EW 345 G3 GB Handheld Wireless Set is the perfect choice for stage performances, thanks to the handheld supercardioid microphone capsule adapted from the successful evolution 800 series. Delivering interference-free and user-friendly operation, the Sennheiser EW 345 G3 GB comes complete with functions such as Wireless Systems Manager software control via computer, pilot tone squelch, automatic frequency scan, an integrated equalizer, auto-lock and a HDX compander.
Product Ref: 70699View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Feedback-rejecting supercardioid microphone capsule with mute button
- Sturdy metal housing - transmitter and receiver
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range of audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter battery indication in 4-steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated EQ and Soundcheck mode
- Frequency Range: 606MHz - 648MHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 80Hz - 18kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR Connector: 6.3mm
- Presets: 24
- Microphone: Dynamic
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 154dB Max.
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- AF Sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 115 dB (A)
- RF Frequency Range: 516MHz - 865MHz
- RF Output Power: 10/30mW
- Transmission/Receiving Frequencies: 1680
- Switching Bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak Deviation: ± 48KHz
- Antenna Connector: 2 BNC, 50?
- Transmitter Dimensions: 54mm x 265mm
- Receiver Dimensions: 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
In The Box
- 1 EM 100 G3 Rack-Mount Receiver
- 1 SK 300-845 G3 Handheld Transmitter (Supercardioid, Dynamic)
- 1 MZQ Microphone Clip
- 1 GA 3 Rack Mount
- 1 NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 2 Antennas
- 2 AA Batteries
- Operating Instructions
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.