Sennheiser EW 500 935 G3 GB Vocal Set with Case, Ch38
Sennheiser EW 500 935 G3 GB Vocal Set with Case, Ch38Details
The Sennheiser EW 500 935 G3 Wireless System features a professional microphone which is great for vocal applications and is designed for any stage or venue. The sync function ensures simplistic operation and quick and easy set up with the touch of a button. The dynamic cardioid microphone capsule offers great feedback rejection, isolating the vocals so that they can cut through the mix and allow them to remain warm and full sounding.
Product Ref: 67060View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 - 18000 Hz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR connector: 6,3 mm
- Presets: 32
- Microphone: Dynamic
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB (SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion: Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- AF sensitivity: 2,5 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- RF frequency range: 516 - 865 MHz
- RF output power: 10/30 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Operating time: Transmitter: > 8 h
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio output level (balanced): +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): +10 dBu max
- Receiver: 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Transmitter: Ø 50 mm, L 265 mm
- Receiver: 980 g
- Transmitter: 450 g
What's in the box?
- 1 EM 500 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 500-935 G3 handheld transmitter (cardioid, dynamic)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA size batteries
- Operating instructions
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.