Sennheiser EW D1-935 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System
Sennheiser EW D1-935 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone SystemDetails
Product Ref: 55347View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Evolution Wireless D1 System
The EM D1 is a wireless, stationary receiver that is to be used in conjunction with the SK D1 bodypack transmitter or the SKM D1 handheld transmitter for live stage use. The SKM D1 handheld transmitter is included with the system and consists of a high variety of microphone heads for a versatile live performance. Operating within the 2.4 GHz frequency band, the system is suited for relaying data over long ranges and through walls. The D1 is recognised as a high quality and extremely reliable digital sound transmission system. Ideal for live stage use, the system can run up to 15 output lines in parallel and automatically adjusts the sensitivity of each transmission. This ability along with the clear and innovative OLED display make this sturdy receiver very user-friendly and easy to setup.
License-Free 2.4GHz Frequency Band
The EM D1 Rackmount Receiver and SKM Transmitter provides a reliable performance within the license-free 2.4 GHz frequency band, therefore there are no registration costs and you can get started as soon as you setup the system. The 2.4GHz band is the most popular among wireless devices and its easy to see why as the band allows data to be transmitted over longer distances and through obstacles such as walls. The receiver features a clear and innovative OLED display with a simple menu structure that is easy to read and follow. The EM D1 has self-configuration of multiple receivers which means no manual frequency settings are needed, making setup quick and easy.
Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
The e935 microphone is suitable for songs of every genre due to its balanced frequency range. The mic gives the voice more space and delivers a transparent high-end with defined lower mids. Even more gentle voices can experience an impressive, intense sound delivery. Backed up by the cardioid polar pattern, the e935 is extremely resistant to feedback and is suitable for the harsh outside interference within a live performance.
Included In The System
- 1 x EM-D1 Rackmount Receiver
- 1 x SKM-D1 Handheld Transmitter
- 1 x MZQ Microphone Clamp
- 1 x NT-12 Power Supply
- 1 x Transport Case
- 1 x User Manual
- Complete professional wireless handheld microphone system
- Lightweight and robust microphone transmitter
- E 935 Incredible hi-fidelity sound capsule
- 2.4 GHz Digital transmission with license-free operation
- Automatic Frequency Management continuously scans for interference
- AFM Automatically changes frequencies if needed - On the fly
- Adaptive high-power transmission continuously checks wireless signal strength
- Adjusts transmission power for consistent, reliable performance
- D1 systems deliver up to 100 mW, which delivers generous usable working range
- Automatic Sensitivity Adjustment automatically optimize input for maximum dynamics
- Excellent sound quality that captures every nuance of your performance
EM D1 Receiver
- Latency: Multi-Frequency Targets
- RF Sensitivity: RF Output Power: Back Channel 10 mW / 100 mW
- Audio Outputs:XLR, 1/4" Jack
- XLR Output: Balanced Max +18 dBu
- Jack Output: Unbalanced/Balanced Max +12 dBu
- Low-Cut Filter: -3 dB at 120 Hz
- Equalizer: 7-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC): Compression/Expansion with Automatic Make-Up Gain
- Display: OLED
- Connection: XLR / 1/4" Jack
- Antenna Connector: 2 x Rev-SMA
- Network Socket: RJ45
- Network Protocol: Media Control Protocol, TCP/IP IPv4 (DHCP, Manual) / IPv6
- Power Supply: 12V
- Current Consumption: 350 mA
- Weight: 824g
SKM D1 Transmitter
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Microphone Capsule: E 935
- Microphone Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- RF Output Power: Adaptive, Up To 100 mW
- Display: LCD
- Input Sensitivity: Automatic Sensitivity Adjustment
- Battery: 2 x AA
- Battery Operating Time: Approx 6 Hours
- Weight: 280g
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic Range: > 135 dB
- THD: Audio Sampling: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- S/N Ratio: > 105 dB
- RF Frequency Range: 2,400 - 2,483.5 MHz
- Modulation: GFSK with Back Channel
- Transmission Method: TDMA, Time Diversity, Frequency Diversity, Fast Switich Antenna Diversity
- Latency: 3.9 ms
- Audio Codec: APT-X Live
- Operating Temp: - 10° C - +55° C
- Storage Temp: - 20° - +70° C
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.