Sennheiser HD 200 PRO Closed Back Headphones
Sennheiser HD 200 PRO Closed Back HeadphonesDetails
The Sennheiser HD 200 Pro Headphones feature a closed back, circumaural design that is perfect for both studio and home monitoring applications. The Sennheiser HD 200 Pro headphones deliver outstanding audio reproduction with crystal-clear highs and deep, powerful bass responses. The combination of soft ear and headband cushions ensure that the HD 200 Pro headphones are comfortable during prolonged listening sessions.
Product Ref: 78824View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
In-Depth Monitoring Tool
The HD 200 PRO headphones delivers a detailed, powerful sound whilst protecting your sound from outside noise. The headphones allow you to monitor and control your music from home, studio or even on stage. The earpads and design will deter you from the distraction of ambient noise and helps to generate a clean space for your music so you can hear every fine detail.
Powerful Sound Reproduction
The Sennheiser headphones emit an extremely high resolution sound that includes every little nuance within your music. The powerful headphones offer professional level monitoring power with outstanding dynamics. Ideal for use with laptops, mixing consoles, electric pianos or just enhancing your acoustic work space, the HD 200 PRO is sure to draw inspiration from your music.
Outstanding Fit & Comfort
Sennheiser designed the headphones for use over long periods of time and provide superior comfort because of this. The HD 200 PRO features a headband with a lowered tension and includes specially chosen materials to deliver premium comfort. With feather-light earpads that close softly around the ear, it's easy to forget that they are there.
Included In The Box
- 1 x HD 200 PRO Headphones
- 1 x 6.3mm (1/4") Stereo Jack Adaptor
- Outstanding, powerful sound reproduction
- Soft ear cushions and headband fit for enhanced comfort
- Ambient noise reduction due to closed-back, over-ear design
- Robust, single-sided cable
- Colour: Black
- Wearing Style: Headband
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 108 dB
- Ear Coupling: Around-Ear (Circumaural)
- Jack Plug: 3.5 mm (Straight)
- Cable Length: 2.0 m
- Load Rating: 500 mW
- Acoustics: Dynamic, Closed
- Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1%
- Weight (Without Cable): 184 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.