Sennheiser HD 25 Light Headphones
Sennheiser HD 25 Light HeadphonesDetails
The Sennheiser HD 25 Light Headphones are the perfect entry-level version of the iconic HD 25 headphones, designed for demanding consumers and budget-conscience professional users. Suitable for mixing and monitoring applications, the simple headband design and alternative driver design produces well-defined bass with incredibly detailed treble responses. With a frequency response of 30Hz to 16kHz, a maximum SPL of 114dB and an impedance of 60 ohms the HD 25 Light headphones are ideal for any application; whether it be broadcasting, live recording, mixing in the DJ booth or just travelling from venue to venue.
Product Ref: 67839View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal For Listening To Music On The Move
The design, circuitry and internal components of the Sennheiser HD-25 Light headphones culminate in the great audio quality and affordability of these headphones. The headphones feature a maximum impedance of 60 ohms and a maximum SPL of 114dB. They also feature a wide frequency response, ranging from 30 to 16,000Hz. The wide frequency response allows you to hear every nuance of the original audio as it was intended, plus the low frequency response delivers a deep bass response for added depth. The aluminium voice coil ensures maximum audio quality thanks to its internal circuitry delivering stellar audio quality at an affordable price.
Lightweight, Robust Design
The Sennheiser HD-25 Lights are designed for optimal comfort, featuring an ultra-lightweight design with a one-piece headband and padded earcups, perfect for prolonged use. The straight dual-sided cable features a 3/5 to 6.3mm (1/8 to 1/4’’) adapter for added versatility, ideal for use with DJ mixers and audio interfaces. The headband is also adjustable, designed to fit any sized head, while the on-ear cushions are designed to minimises background noise.
Included In The Box
- 1 x HD 25 Light Headphones
- 1 x Screw On Jack Adapter, 3.5 to 6.3mm
- Wide frequency response (30-16kHz)
- Adjustable, padded headband, one size fits all
- Lightweight, durable design
- Closed-back cushioned earcups
- Complete with 1/8 to 1/4’’ adaptor
- Colour: Black
- Frequency Response: 30 - 16000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.4%
- Contact Pressure: ~3 N
- Ear Coupling: Supraaural
- Jack Plug: Jack 3.5/6.5mm Stereo
- Cable Length: 3m Straight Cable
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Weight: 115 g
- Nominal Impedance: 60 Ω
- Load Rating: 200 mW Stereo
- Max. Sound Pressure Level (Active): 114 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.