Sennheiser HD 600 Avantgarde Headphones
Sennheiser HD 600 Avantgarde HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 6245View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Classic Sennheiser Quality
The HD 600 headphones feature an elegant and contemporary design in black and grey that is matched by a pure, natural sound. The open metal mesh earpiece create a spacious sound in comparison to closed headphones and really lets you feel every note. Suitable for professional use within the studio or casually listening to music at home, the HD 600 headphones by Sennheiser express quality to match a multitude of situations.
- Contemporary design finished in black and grey
- High-quality, open metal mesh earpiece covers provide an excellent transparent sound
- Computer-optimised magnet systems minimise harmonic and inter-modulation distortion
- Lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems for optimum sensitivity and a wide dynamic range
- Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
- Detachable OFC copper cable, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise
- Includes 1/4" (6.3 mm) stereo jack plug
- Style: Headband
- Colour: Steel Blue
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 12 - 40500 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 97dB/1V
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.1%
- Contact Pressure: ca. 2.5N
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Jack Plug: 3.5/6.3 mm Stereo
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Transducer Principle: Open, Dynamic
- Nominal Impedance:300 Ω
- Weight (Without Cable): 260 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.