Sennheiser HD8 DJ Professional DJ Headphones
Sennheiser HD8 DJ Professional DJ HeadphonesDetails
The Sennheiser HD8 DJ headphones are top of the range professional DJ headphones with swivel ears, superior comfort and a rugged build including metal crafted reinforced parts. To truly sense the impact of the music you produce you need to know your headphones can deliver the truest possible sound. Sennheiser's new HD8 DJ do just that.
Product Ref: 43122View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Hear It All
Sennheiser's new headphones were developed with some of the world's top DJs. The professional headphone range includes Sennheiser's proprietary acoustics system for superior dynamic sound reproduction. Inspired by the sound signature of the HD 25s, the HD8 DJ headphones are tuned specifically for the needs of DJs focusing on rhythm and beat matching. With a mid-low end emphasis the sound from the HD8 DJs remains tight throughout with clarity retained in high frequencies. Capable of very loud, high SPL they are ideal for DJ performance environments, whilst their high noise isolation reduces the impact of maxing out the volume, for safe listening.
Superior Comfort & Robustness
Ideal for DJs who need to use one ear monitoring, the HD8 DJ Headphones feature swiveling ear cups with up to 210 degrees of movement and three different wearing positions. They are comfortable during even the longest sessions and feature interchangeable ear pads in soft velour. Their unique circumaural design gives excellent outside noise attenuation. They are made from extremely durable high-quality materials and feature metal crafted reinforcement parts ensuring years of regular use.
Pro Cable & Case
DJs know what a good cable is worth so Sennheiser's new headphones come with exchangeable single-sided, Kevlar-coated cables made of oxygen-free copper and featuring gold-plated connectors: one coiled, one straight (both up to 3 m). They are attachable to either ear cup and are fitted with a bayonet twist for an absolutely secure connection. Finally, the HD8 DJ Headphones come in a new hard wearing case for premium protection when on the go.
Included In the Box
- 1 x HD8 DJ Headphones
- 1 x 1.5 m Coiled Cable (Stretchable to 3.0m, 3.5mm Straight Plug)
- 1 x 3.0 m Straight Cable (3.5mm Straight Plug)
- 1 x 6.3mm Adaptor Plug
- 1 x Additional Velour Earpads
- 1 x Premium Carry Case
- 1 x User Manual
- Made from high quality metal parts for durability
- Sennheiser's proprietary acoustics system provides excellent sound production across audible range
- Circumaural design offers maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum.
- Capable of high sound pressure levels, suitable for loud DJ environments
- Features swiveling ear cups (up to 210 ° , both ear cups) with three wearing positions
- 95 Ω impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Single-sided coiled cable can be attached to either ear cup and includes a 3m straight cable
- Includes a premium protective case and two year manufacturer warranty
- Impedance: 95 Ω
- Frequency Response: 8Hz - 30kHz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 115 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.1
- Contact Pressure: 6.3 N
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Jack Plug: 3.5 mm straight
- Cable Length: Coiled 1.5 m - 3.0 m, Straight 3.0 m + Kevlar OFC
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Load Rating: 500 mW
- Weight (Without Cable): 284 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.