Sennheiser HSP 2-EW Professional Omni-Directional Condenser Headmic
Sennheiser HSP 2-EW Professional Omni-Directional Condenser HeadmicDetails
The Sennheiser HSP 2-EW is a omni-directional headset condenser microphone designed for professional use.
Product Ref: 37785View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Sennheiser HSP 2-EW is a high-quality permanently polarized condenser head microphone with an omni-directional pick-up pattern, designed for professional "hands free" applications featuring an adjustable neckband making it visually unobtrusive and extremely comfortable to wear.
For wireless applications, the HSP 2-EW can be used with Sennheiser body pack transmitters. For wired applications, the HSP 2-EW can be used with the MZA 900 P / MZA 900 P-4 phantom power adapter.
- Modular overall system, i.e. all system components are easily interchangeable and combinable
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes
- Extremely thin microphone boom (Ø 1.1 mm), can be attached to the left or right side (removable attachment clip)
- Patented Umbrella Diaphragm protects the microphone against sweat
- Connection cable can easily be interchanged
- Attachment clip for microphone boom can be interchanged
- All metal parts coated in a physical vapour deposition process
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 20...20 000 Hz
- Cable length: 1,6 m microphone head
- Weight without cable: 6,5 g
- Diameter: Capsule 4,8 mm /Boom arm: 1,1 mm
- Pick-up pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 28 dB(A)
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 150 dB
- Current consumption: ca. 250 µA
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 4,5-15 V
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.