Sennheiser SK AVX Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
Sennheiser SK AVX Digital Wireless Bodypack TransmitterDetails
Product Ref: 60123View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal For AVX System
The SK AVX receiver is ultra compact and plugs directly into the XLR audio input of your camera or recording device. The receiver by Sennheiser may also be connected to DSLRs with the included mini-jack adapter. Like all components within the AVX wireless system, the receiver was designed to cut down on time consuming setups and the self configuring digital transmission features achieves this goal.
- Fast & easy setup
- Plugs directly into XLR audio output
- Ultra compact ideal for travel and easy storage
- Switches on/off via P48 Phantom power
- Offers optimised dynamic range
- Auto frequency management
- AES 256 Encryption
- License free
- Accessories included for DSLR use
- Metal housing
- Colour: Black
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Typ. 0.1%
- Weight: 87 g (Including Energy Pack)
- Audio Input: 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Audio Output: XLR
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - +55°C
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 90dB (A)
- RF Output Power: Adaptive up to 250mW - Peak (Country Specific)
- Modulation: GFSK
- Audio Output Level: -30 dBu - 0 dBu In 4 Steps
- Battery: Li-Ion 3.7V DC
- Dynamic Range: > 120dBu (A)
- Sampling Rates: 24-bit / 48 kHz
- Latency: 19 ms
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.