Sennheiser SK D1 Bodypack Transmitter
Sennheiser SK D1 Bodypack TransmitterDetails
The Sennheiser SK D1 Bodypack Transmitter features a lightweight and compact design with a lockable 3.5mm connector. Designed for use with the Sennheiser EM D1 wireless receiver, the SK D1 can be used with either the ME2 lavalier microphone or the ME3-II headset microphone. Offering dependable signal transmission and an operating time of up to 6 hours from two AA batteries, the Sennheiser SK D1 wireless transmitter is perfect for any live performance.
Product Ref: 55353View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The evolution wireless D1 is a digital sound transmission system that makes no compromises when it comes down to reliability, sound quality or user-friendliness. ew D1 is the number one for every gig and live event when you need to simply rely on pure brilliance. It can run up to 15 output lines in parallel and independently adjust the sensitivity of every transmission.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Automatic sensitivity adjustment – no need for manual gain settings
- 2.4GHz operating frequency - no license required
- Sturdy metal housing
- Impedance: 1MΩ
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack, Lockable
- Frequency Response:
- Microphone: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Line: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Input Level:
- Microphone: 2.2V RMS
- Line: 3.3V RMS
- Input Sensitivity: Automatic Sensitivity Adjustment
- RF Output Power: Adaptive, up to 100mW (Country-Specific)
- Accupack: BA 30 (Li-Ion 3.7V) with 11 Hours Operating Time (Typical)
- Battery Type: 2 x AA Batteries (1.5V) with 6 Hours Operating Time (Typical)
- Weight: Approx. 85g
What's In The Box
- 1 x SK D1 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x Transport Pouch
- 1 x Battery Holder
- 2 x AA Batteries
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.