Sennheiser SKM 500 G3 Handheld Wireless Transmitter with e965 Capsule
Sennheiser SKM 500 G3 Handheld Wireless Transmitter with e965 CapsuleDetails
The Sennheiser SKM 500 G3 Handheld Wireless Transmitter with e965 Capsule is a true marvel of audio technology, offering ultra-reliable performance and professional features. The true condenser evolution 965 microphone lets the singing voice become an authentic and intimate experience for any audience with its large diaphragm dual-capsule that produces uniquely resonant and distortion-free sound. Versatile for a wide variety of styles, the 965 capsule can be switched between cardioid and super-cardioid patterns. Experience a studio-quality true-condenser microphone that is designed for wireless stage use with the Sennheiser SKM 500 G3 Handheld Wireless Transmitter with e965 Capsule.
Product Ref: 47699View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Frequency range:
- 606...648 MHz 504679
- 925...937.5 MHz / Korea 505541
- 823...865 MHz / Germany 503716
- 823...865 MHz 503715
- 780...822 MHz / Germany 503714
- 780...822 MHz 503713
- 734...776 MHz 503712
- 626...668 MHz 503711
- 566...608 MHz 503710
- 516...558 MHz 503142
- Dimensions: Ø 50 x 265 mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 - 18000 Hz
- Compander: HDX
- Presets: max. 32
- Microphone: externally polarized dual diaphram condenser microphone
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 144/154 dB(SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9
- Weight: 450 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid/super-cardioid, switchable
- AF sensitivity: 1,8/5,7 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- RF frequency range: 516...865 MHz
- RF output power: 10/30 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with: ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Operating time: > 8 h
What's in the box?
- 1 SKM 500-965 G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, large diaphram, cardioid/super-cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 protective pouch
- 2 batteries
- Operating instructions
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.