Sennheiser SKM AVX-835 Digital Wireless Handheld Transmitter
Sennheiser SKM AVX-835 Digital Wireless Handheld TransmitterDetails
The Sennheiser AVX-835 handheld wireless microphone is the transmitter from the AVX wireless system and is ideal for film projects, street interviews and documentaries. Featuring self configuring digital transmission, this handheld microphone eliminates the need for time-consuming radio frequency setup. The AVX-835 provides perfectly levelled sound with reliable audio transmission and guarantees to deliver a flawless performance every time.
Product Ref: 60126View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SKM AVX-835 Handheld Microphone
Acting as the transmitter for the AVX digital wireless system, the microphone reduces background noise when used in loud environments and is ideal for a multitude of purposes such as street interviews. The AVX-835 features a self configuring digital transmission which eliminates time-consuming setups. Like all AVX components, the Sennheiser microphone adapts perfectly to your camera's input sensitivity so you don't need to alter the levels yourself.
- Very fast startup
- P48 Phantom power switches the microphone on/off
- Optimised dynamic range
- Auto frequency management
- AES 256 encryption
- License free
- Metal housing
- Audio Input: 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Audio Output: XLR
- Audio Output Level: -30dBu - 0dBu in 4 Steps
- Battery: Li-Ion 3.7V DC
- Dynamic Range: > 120dB (A)
- Frequency Band: 1880 - 1930 MHz (Country Specific)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Modulation: GFSK
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - +55°C
- RF Output Power: Adaptive up to 250mW - Peak (Country Specific)
- Sampling Rates: 24-bit / 48 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 90dB (A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.1
- Latency: 19 ms
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.