Sennheiser SKM100-835-G3-GB Wireless Cardioid Handheld Microphone
Sennheiser SKM100-835-G3-GB Wireless Cardioid Handheld MicrophoneDetails
The Sennheiser SKM100-835-G3-GB Wireless Microphone is the perfect for choice for both performers and presenters alike. The cardioid microphone capsule captures vocals with crystal-clear clarity and is suitable for every vocal style. The SKM100-835-G3-GB features the infrared sync function which allows you to wirelessly connect to a G3 receiver with a simple push of a button. Ideally suited for the stage as it is in any auditorium, the SKM100-835-G3-GB comes complete with features such as a rugged metal housing, enhanced graphic display, HDX compander, an enhanced AF frequency range and pilot tone squelch.
Product Ref: 69343View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SKM100-835 continues to push the standards expected from handheld transmitters. With a new infrared sync function, enhanced graphic display and easily swappable capsule, the SKM100 makes a solid performance choice. The mic sets new standards with an integral sync function that automatically adjusts to a G3 receiver wish a simple push of the receiver's sync button. The capsule delivers a rich, clear sound all whilst minimising feedback. The supercardioid SKM reproduces the voice clearly without any interference from background noise, making it ideal for live performances.
Included In The Box
- 1 x SKM 100-835 G3 Handheld Transmitter
- 1 x MZQ 1 Microphone Clip
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Operating Instructions
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth; 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4-steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easily-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series sold separately
- Frequency Range: 606MHz - 648MHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 80Hz - 18kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Presets: 12
- Microphone: Cardioid
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 154dB Max.
- THD: < 0.9
- Polar Pattern: Electret-Condenser
- AF Sensitivity: 2.1 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 110 dB (A)
- RF Frequency Range: 516MHz - 865MHz
- RF Output Power: 30mW
- Transmission/Receiving Frequencies: 1680
- Switching Bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak Deviation: ± 48KHz
- Transmitter Dimensions: 50mm x 265mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.