Sennheiser e965 Condenser Vocal Microphone
Sennheiser e965 Condenser Vocal MicrophoneDetails
The Sennheiser e965 features a unique switchable super-cardioid/cardioid polar pattern for maximum feedback rejection. This microphone offers high-resolution, multifaceted sound and an extremely rugged design, built to withstand the rigors of the road. This professional vocal microphone reproduces lower mid-tones in a warm, well defined manner whilst providing clarity with sophistication. The e965 is ideal for vocal applications, whether you're a singer or speaker, you can conveniently and easily switch your pickup pattern depending on the stage or venue.
Product Ref: 36007View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Developed For Professional Stage Use
The e965 combines all the advantages of the premium studio and stage microphones. Featuring a high resolution, multifaceted sound that is complemented with excellent noise rejection and a rugged metal construction. The flexibility of the e965 comes alive with its quick response to the finest of sounds as well as the ability to switch between two pick-up patterns. These polar patterns are the gentler cardioid and the more direct supercardioid, all you need to do is choose the best setting for your situation.
Switchable Polar Patterns
Having the option to switch between the cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns provides excellent flexibility for the user. The microphone pattern can be switched by simply twisting off the head of the microphone and using the slider underneath. The cardioid pickup is ideal for sounds coming directly in front of the mic and offers excellent feedback rejection, whereas the supercardioid setting is suitable for when you need a wide, natural pickup to capture a group of instruments or vocalists.
Included In The Box
- 1 x e965 Microphone
- 1 x MZQ 800 Microphone Clamp
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Document
- Large-diaphragm true condenser microphone
- Uniquely forceful, high-resolution sound
- High-definition for finest nuances, rich in detail
- Switchable pick-up pattern (cardioid/super-cardioid)
- Low-cut and pre-attenuation options
- Excellent handling noise rejection
- Pop and wind protection
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Transducer Principle (Microphone): Externally polarized dual diaphragm AF condenser microphone
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20.000 Hz
- Weight: 396 g
- Microphone Connector: XLR-3
- Diameter: Membrane: ø 25.4 mm/1"
- Micro: ø 48 mm
- Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid & supercardioid, switchable
- Sensitivity In Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 7 mV/Pa (2,3 mV/Pa) (with preattenuation)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ω
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom Powering: 48 V/ 3,5 mA
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - +40°C
- Equivalent Noise Level: 21 dB (A)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (Passiv): 142 dB (152 dB) (with preattenuation)
- Overall Depth: 199 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.