Sennheiser ew D1-ME2 Digital Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Sennheiser ew D1-ME2 Digital Wireless Lavalier Microphone SystemDetails
Product Ref: 55341View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Unobtrusive professional clip-on microphone
- Up to 15 compatible channels (under optimal conditions) in license-free 2.4 GHz band
- Automatic frequency management
- Prevents interference: Intelligent channel back-up allows co-existence with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Audio effects: equalizer, de-esser, automatic gain control
- iOS & Android app for remote control and monitoring of the system
- Sturdy metal housing
- RF frequency range: 20 to 20.000 Hz / 2,400 to 2,483.5 MHz
- Dynamic range: > 135 dB (A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: typ. Audio sampling: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ? 105 dB (A)
- Modulation: GFSK with back channel
- Transmission method: TDMA, time diversity, frequency diversity, fast switching antenna diversity
- Latency: 3.9 ms, multi-frequency targets
- Audio codec : APT-X Live
- Operating temperature: - 10 °C to +55 °C
- Storage temperature: - 20 °C to +70 °C (The temperature range is influenced by the battery characteristics)
- RF sensitivity: RF output power: back channel 10 mW/100 mW (country-specific)
- Audio output: Mic/line level switch ?24 dB/0 dB, XLR, balanced max +18 dBu, Jack, unbalanced/balanced max +12 dBu/max +18 dBu
- Low-cut filter: - dB at 120 Hz
- Equalizer: 7-band graphic equalizer
- Automatic gain control (AGC): compression/expansion with automatic make-up gain function
- Display: OLED
- Connection: XLR/1/4'' (6.3 mm) jack
- Antenna connector: 2 x Rev-SMA
- Network socket: RJ45
- Network protocol: Media Control Protocol, TCP/IP IPv4 (DHCP, Manual)/IPv6
- Power supply: 12 V DC hollow jack
- Current consumption: 350 mA
- Weight: approx. 824 g
- RF output power: adaptive, up to 100 mW (country-specific)
- Connection: 3.5 mm jack socket, lockable
- Weight: approx. 85 g
- Microphone: Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz, Max. input level: 2.2 V RMS
- Line: Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz, Max. input level: 3.3 V RMS
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ
- Input sensitivity: automatic sensitivity adjustment
- Battery Specification: 2 x AA size battery (1,5V), operating time: typ. 6 h
- Accupack: Battery Specification, operating time: typ. 11 h (optional accessory)
- Microphone: pre-polarized condenser
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Max. sound pressure level: 130 dB SPL
- EM-D1 rackmount receiver
- SK-D1 bodypack transmitter
- ME 2 clip-on microphone
- NT-12 power supply
- Transport Case
- User Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.