Shure 5575LE Unidyne Ltd Edition 75th Anniversary Dynamic Mic
Shure 5575LE Unidyne Ltd Edition 75th Anniversary Dynamic MicDetails
The Shure 5575LE Unidyne Limited Edition Dynamic Microphone is a modern version of the classic Unidyne microphone and the perfect model for collectors and performers alike. Honouring a legacy that spans decades, the 5575LE Unidyne mic commemorates the 75th anniversary of the original 55 Unidyne model, one of the most popular vocal microphones in the pro audio world. Featuring Unidyne III cardioid cartridge technology, the Shure 5575LE offers superior sound performance that is perfect for both vocal and speech applications. This limited edition dynamic microphone comes supplied with a vintage desk stand, an aluminium flight case with the 75th anniversary logo, collector's photos and a certificated of authenticity with matching serialisation and a tribute from Rose L. Shure.
Product Ref: 53664View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Renowned Vocal and Speech Microphone
The Shure 5575LE Unidyne 75th Anniversary Mic is a modern version of the beloved classic which is hailed as one of the best vocal and speech mics in the business. With original design features such as the large "birdcage" grille outer shell and a Unidyne III cardioid element, the 5575LE Unidyne stays true to form, replicating the original design, while offering improvements in durability and sound quality.
5575-LE lies the Unidyne III cardioid cartridge technology for ultimate performance. Capturing a frequency range of 50Hz through to 16kHz, every vocal characteristic will be captured in crystal clear clarity.
Stunning Vintage Aesthetic
This collector's piece adds a stunning vintage aesthetic to any recording space. It's been produced in a serialised limited run of just 5,575 units The microphone comes in an aluminium flight case sporting the 75th anniversary, Shure Unidyne logo, colour and black and white photo prints and a certificate of authenticity complete with matching serialisation and a tribute from Rose L. Shure, Chairman, Shure Incorporated.
The Shure 5575-LE also has a built in pop-shield underneath the classic large grille outer shell so it is ready to use straight out of the box. Shure have fitted the 5575-LE Limited Edition 75th Anniversary Dynamic Mic with a classic zinc die-cast desk stand with a silver finish. A right-angled XLR lead is also provided for easy connection.
- Certificate of Authenticity features matching serialisation and a tribute from Rose L. Shure, Chairman, Shure Incorporated
- Vintage desk stand features a retro design with a silver finish
- 3ft (1m) right-angle XLR microphone cable
- Aluminium flight case with the 75th anniversary logo
- Collector's photos include a full-color print of the 5575LE, plus a black-and-white print of the vintage 55 Unidyne
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz, Tailored
- Sensitivity: -56dBV/Pa - 1.6mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 198.12mm x 80.9mm x 88.9mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 860g
- Included Accessories:
- Zinc Die-Cast Vintage Desk Stand
- 1m Right-Angle XLR Cable
- Aluminium Flight Case with 75th Anniversary Logo
- Vintage User Guide
- Certificate of Authenticity with Matching Serialisation and a Tribute From Rose L. Shure, Chairman, Shure Incorporated
- Full-Colour Print of 5575LE
- Black and White Print of Vintage 55 Unidyne
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.