Shure BLX14UK/MX53 Headset System with MX153
Shure BLX14UK/MX53 Headset System with MX153Details
The Shure BLX14UK/MX53 Wireless Headset System is a high quality analog wireless system, perfect for vocalists, multi-instrumentalists and spoken word presenters. The system includes the professional Microflex MX153 Ear-Worn Condenser Microphone, along with the reliable BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter and BLX4 Wireless Receiver, offering superior hands-free performance for a wide range of applications.
Product Ref: 64800View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Please Note: The Shure BLX14UK/SM35 Wireless System operates in the 606 - 630 MHz band. A valid license is required to operate wireless equipment in UHF Channel 38 (606 - 614 MHz).
BLX4 Dual Wireless Receiver
The Shure BLX4 Wireless Receiver features Shure's innovative QuickScan automatic frequency scanning system and microprocessor-controlled true diversity operation, providing incredibly consistent signal reception with minimal setup. The BLX4 receiver comes with both XLR and 1/4" outputs, making it perfect for a wide range of performers including vocalists, guitarists, bassists and more.
Microflex MX153 Ear-Worn Condenser Microphone
The Shure Microflex MX153 Ear-Worn Condenser Microphone is a professional omnidirectional condenser that fits comfortably over the ear. Its discreet, low profile design helps to minimise visibility, perfect for dance performances and spoken word presentations. The MX153 features standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, allowing it to integrate seamlessly with the included BLX1 bodypack transmitter.
- Compatible systems per frequency band: Up to 12
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 150
- Auto Setup Features: QuickScan - finds group with most compatible frequencies and sets to best frequency
- Audio Reference Companding: Yes
- Included Antennas: Internal
- Transmitter Display: LED
- Receiver Display: LED
- Battery, Endurance: 2AA, up to 14h
- Environment: Daily Touring
- Operating Range: 91 m (line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Operating Frequencies: 606 - 630 MHz
- Audio Range: 50 Hz - 15 kHz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5 THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) - +50°C (122°F)
BLX4 Wireless Receiver
- Output Impedance:
- XLR Connector: 200 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") Connector: 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level Ref. +/- 33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone:
- XLR Connector: -27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") Connector: -13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity: 105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 241 g
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 12–15 V DC @ 160 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Audio Input Level:
- Gain max: -16 dBV maximum
- Gain min (0 dB): +10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 26 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical, varies by region
- Dimensions: 110 mm x 64 mm x 21 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 75 g, without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2x LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.