Shure BLX14UK/P31 Wireless Headset Condenser Microphone System
Shure BLX14UK/P31 Wireless Headset Condenser Microphone SystemDetails
The Shure BLX14UK/P31 Wireless Headset Microphone System combines professional-quality sound with reliable and user-friendly operation. The Shure BLX14UK/P31 wireless system consists of a BLX4 single channel wireless receiver, a BLX1 bodypack transmitter and a PGA31 headset condenser microphone. The BLX1 transmitter offers an operating range of up to 100 metres and up to 14 hours of continuous use, while the BLX4 receiver provides 1/4'' and XLR audio outputs. Perfect for presentations, multi-instrumentalists and active performers, the included PGA31 microphone delivers detailed, crisp vocals and rejects unwanted background noise.
Product Ref: 49235View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Shure BLX14UK/PG31 K3E offers outstanding vocal reproduction whilst keeping the users hands free. The PGA31 headset microphone provides smooth, natural and clear vocals whilst remaining comfortable and secure thanks to a lightweight wire frame. The BLX1 body pack transmitter clips discretely onto clothing and provides reliable transmission of high quality audio, with up to 14 hours continuous use from 2 AA batteries. With a potential range of 100m, the BLX4 receiver is a rock solid system base ensuring dependable audio quality every time.
For any situation that requires clean and clear vocals whilst keeping things hands free, the Shure BLX14UK/PGA31 is the ideal choice.
The system includes: PGA31 headset condenser microphone, BLX1 body pack transmitter and BLX4 single channel receiver with power supply.
PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone
- Comfortable wireframe for secure fit
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
BLX1 Body Pack Transmitter
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-colour audio status indicator LED (Green: Normal audio level / Red: Overload / Clipping)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.