Shure BLX188 Dual Headset System With 2 x MX153 Subminiature Mics
Shure BLX188 Dual Headset System With 2 x MX153 Subminiature MicsDetails
The Shure BLX188 Dual Headset System With 2 x MX153 Subminiature Mics delivers professional, precise audio clarity. Perfect for corporate presentations, A/V conferencing and live sound reinforcement, lectures and other speech applications such as houses of worship, the MX153 omnidirectional microphone will give you legendary audio performance right out of the box.
Product Ref: 47127View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Shure Microflex MX153 is a professional omnidirectional condenser that features a comfortable over the ear design. This low-profile, discreet subminiature earset microphone is ideal for dancers and performers, as well as delivering presentations or use at large conferences.
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. This wireless bodypack transmitter is simple and easy to setup and operate, and delivers cutting-edge design with robust build quality. Keep an eye on what's going on with the two-colour LED, and quickly and easily match frequencies with the Group and Channel selection buttons. With transmission distances of up to 300 feet and up to 14 hours of operation on two AA batteries, the BLX1 is ready for any gig.
The BLX88 receiver offers simple setup, intuitive controls and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. This analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response for up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up. The two colour audio status indicator LED makes it easy to monitor audio levels.
MX153 Subminiature Earset Microphone
- Subminiature, omnidirectional cartridge offers superior speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity
- Terminated with TQG/TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar reinforced, attached soft flex cable
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two colour audio status indicator LED
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.