Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter
Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld TransmitterDetails
The Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter is the ideal microphone for vocalists keen to avoid being restricted by cables on stage. The versatile PG58 dynamic microphone capsule is perfectly tailored for live vocal reproduction, offering rich, warm and accurate audio. Incorporated with the microphone capsule is the reliable BLX2 handheld transmitter, enabling you to use the PG58 with any Shure analogue wireless system.
Product Ref: 64816View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Vocal Performance
The Shure BLX2/PG58 transmitter contains a tailored frequency response that provides a clean, smooth sound designed specifically for vocal performances. The cardioid polar pick-up pattern is less susceptible to feedback interference and picks up sound from both the front and sides. In addition to the feedback protection, the PG58 features a pop filter to deter abrupt breathing sounds and wind noise. The dynamic cartridge within the PG58 features a neodymium magnet for high output levels and allows you to handle extreme volume levels without experiencing distortion.
Included In The Box
- 1 x BLX2/PG58 Dynamic Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Clip
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x User Guide
Please Note: The Shure BLX2/PG58 Wireless Transmitter operates in the 606 - 630 MHz band. A valid license is required to operate wireless equipment in UHF Channel 38 (606 - 614 MHz).
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft) operating range (line of sight)
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- -10 dB gain attenuation
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Operating Range (Up To): 100 m (Under Typical Conditions)
- Transmitter Housings: Molded ABS
- Audio Mute: No
- Detachable Antennas: No
- Switchable RF Power: No
- Batteries: AA
- Battery Status: Multi-Colour LED
- Frequency Diversity: No
- Functionality: Transmitter
- High Density Mode: No
- Weight: 340 g
- Transmitter Weight: 218 g
- Height: 224 mm
- Width: 53 mm
- Depth: 53 mm
- Height: 224 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.