Shure BLX2/SM58 Handheld Transmitter
Shure BLX2/SM58 Handheld TransmitterDetails
The Shure BLX2/SM58 Handheld Transmitter is the perfect microphone for vocalists keen to avoid being restricted by cables on stage. The renowned SM58 dynamic microphone capsule is the industry standard for live vocal reproduction, designed to offer rich, warm and accurate audio. Incorporated with the microphone capsule is the reliable BLX2 handheld transmitter, enabling you to use the SM58 with any Shure analogue wireless system.
Product Ref: 64817View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Industry-Standard Microphone
This microphone features the iconic Shure SM58 capsule but with a BLX transmitter for use with BLX wireless systems. The Shure SM58 microphone, which is industry-standard and incredibly versatile cardioid dynamic microphone that has been engineered to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction. The SM58 features a shock-absorbing grille that is designed to dent upon impact, protecting the cartridge from damage and ensures reliable performance. Internally, the SM58 utilises calculated porting within the capsule to deliver a uniformed cardioid polar pattern across the frequency range for maximum gain-before-feedback. Additionally, the adhesive compound secures the transformer and prevents both moisture and temperature changes from entering the handle while also producing an airtight chamber to enable proper shock mounting and low-end frequency response. The Shure SM58s is equipped with a highly effective, built-in spherical filter which minimises wind, breath and vocal 'pop' noises. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimising unwanted background and handling noise.
Throughout its 50 years within the music industry, the quality of vocal performance attracts the likes of Henry Rollins, Patti Smith, Sheryl Crow, Cage The Elephant and The Derek Trucks Band. The latter even flattened the microphone under their tour bus yet the SM58 still remained functional. The iconic Shure microphone offers durable construction with a refined shock-mount system that guarantees a consistently good performance both indoors and outdoors.
- 100m operating range
- Power & battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Easy frequency matching
- Battery life of up to 14 hours
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Gain attenuation of -10dB
- Lightweight & robust construction
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Battery Life Alkaline: 14 h
- Operating Range (Up To): 100 m (Under Typical Conditions)
- Transmitter Housings: Molded ABS
- Audio Mute: No
- Detachable Antennas: No
- Switchable RF Power: No
- Batteries: AA
- Battery Status: Multi-Color LED
- Frequency Diversity: No
- Functionality: Transmitter
- High Density Mode: No
- Weight: 340 g
- Transmitter Weight: 218 g
- Dimensions: 224 x 53 x 53 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.