Shure BLX4 Wireless Receiver
Shure BLX4 Wireless ReceiverDetails
The Shure BLX4 Wireless Receiver is a reliable high quality receiver for Shure analogue wireless systems. Featuring Shure's innovative QuickScan automatic frequency scanning system and microprocessor-controlled true diversity operation, the BLX4 provides incredibly consistent signal reception with minimal setup. The BLX4 receiver comes with both XLR and 1/4" outputs, making it perfect for guitarists, vocalists and other performers who want the freedom to move around on stage.
Product Ref: 64815View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- 1/4" & XLR audio outputs
- Two colour audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Transmission: Analog
- Type Of Power Supply: External
- Receiver Housings: Molded ABS
- Active Antenna Possible: No
- Bias via BNC: No
- High Density Mode: No
- Interference Detection: No
- Remote Control: No
- Number Of Compatible Systems Per Frequency Band: 12
- DANTE Audio Network Interface: No
- Scan Features: Quick Scan
- Sync Features: None
- Detachable Antennas: No
- Network Ability: No
- Software Control: No
- Logic: No
- Cascade: No
- Rack Hardware: Optional URT2
- Receiver Displays: LEDs
- Receiver Type: Single
- Line Mic Switch:
- Image Rejection: 50 dB, Typical
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm, for 12dB SINAD, Typical
- Phantom Power Protection: No
- Weight: 241 g
- Height: 40 mm
- Width: 188 mm
- Depth: 103 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.