Shure Beta 181 Side Address Cardioid Condenser Mic
Shure Beta 181 Side Address Cardioid Condenser MicDetails
Product Ref: 33817View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Users may switch between different polar patterns for different miking scenarios with the Beta 181. This model features a cardioid condenser capsule suitable for overheads, piano, and acoustic instruments. The cardioid pickup pattern focuses on the sound where the microphone is aimed whilst providing excellent feedback rejection. Other capsules compatible with the Beta 181 include supercardioid, bi-directional, and omni-directional. Aside from the cardioid capsule, the other capsules are all sold separately.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Beta 181 Side-Address Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Mic Clip
- 1 x Zippered Carrying Case
- 1 x Windscreen
- Interchangeable polar pattern capsules attach to compact preamplifier
- Precision-engineered, compact side-address design with innovative locking ring
- Wide dynamic range
- Hardened steel mesh grille
- Cardioid pick-up pattern
- Tailored frequency response
- Includes stand adapter, windscreen, & carrying case
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 110Ω
- Sensitivity: 46.5 dBV/Pa - 4.7 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 20 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 151.5 dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: Yes
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: No
- Requires Phantom Power: 11 - 52 VDC
- Cartridge: Interchangeable
- Weight: 145 g
- Height: 124 mm
- Width: 34 mm
- Depth: 20 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.