Shure Beta 57A with Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable
Shure Beta 57A with Boom Mic Stand and 6m CableDetails
The Shure Beta 57A is a premium instrument and vocal microphone ideally suited for the professional musician looking to mic up amplified and acoustic instruments such as guitar amps, acoustic guitars, saxophones, snare drums, brass and vocals. The Beta 57A has the quality and ruggedness to be used both on stage and in the studio.
This pack includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a 6m XLR-XLR cable.
Product Ref: 37323View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Shure Beta 57A has a tailored frequency response providing warmth and presence whilst maintaining a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The hardened shell mesh grille facilitates use of proximity effect as well as resisting wear and abuse.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51 dBV/Pa / 2,8 mV/Pa
- Weight: 275 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.