Shure Beta 87C Condenser Microphone
Shure Beta 87C Condenser MicrophoneDetails
This vocal mic has an extremely smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound. Its cardioid design blocks sound from the rear of the microphone, making it ideal for use with In-Ear monitors.
Product Ref: 2410View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Beta 87A has consistently been a top choice of performers and audio technicians around the world due to its superb accuracy and detail, and rich vocal production. This long-standing favorite now incorporates a cardioid polar pattern and has been named the Beta 87C TM.
Developed in response to professional demands associated with the use of personal monitoring devices like the Shure PSM ® Series, Shure's new Beta 87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design.
The uniform cardioid polar pattern of the Beta 87C enables users to effectively reject ambient noise arriving at the rear of the microphone, an attribute that will be especially appealing to users of personal monitors and others who frequently experience undesirable sounds bleeding into their mixes.
Other features include:
Smooth, wide frequency response with slight presence rise
Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
Minimal off-axis tone coloration
Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
Break-resistant stand adapter
Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.