Shure Beta 91A Half Cardioid Condenser Kick Drum
Shure Beta 91A Half Cardioid Condenser Kick DrumDetails
The Beta 91A is optimised for kick drums, as well as traditional low end applications including piano. It uses a half-cardioid condenser boundary microphone with an integrated XLR preamplifier that is tailored for a strong low-end response. It has a two-position contour switch for optimised sound signature depending on application.
Product Ref: 19273View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Beta 91A is a half cardioid condenser boundary microphone. You can expect a strong low end response as it is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications, and superior attack and punch for studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on application ? select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the "low-mid scoop" setting for a strong low frequency "punch" with plenty of higher frequency attack
Requires no external mounting
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Half-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 48,5 dBV/Pa / 3,8 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 25,5 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 155 dB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.