Shure GLXD14UK/85 Digital Wireless Lavalier System with WL185
Shure GLXD14UK/85 Digital Wireless Lavalier System with WL185Details
The Shure GLXD14UK/WL185 Digital Wireless Lavalier System is a high quality wireless system, perfect for use in large conferences and presentations. The system includes the professional WL185 Cardioid Lavalier Condenser Microphone, along with the reliable GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter and GLXD4 Wireless Receiver, offering superior hands-free performance for a wide range of applications.
Product Ref: 64811View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Please Note: The Shure GLXD14UK/WL185 Wireless System requires no license to use, as it operates in the globally license-free 2.4 GHz frequency band.
WL185 Cardioid Lavalier Condenser Microphone
The Shure WL185 Cardioid Lavalier Condenser Microphone is a compact Lavalier mic perfect for spoken word applications. Its unobtrusive, low profile design helps to minimise visibility, while the permanently charged electret condenser element provides exceptionally clear and accurate audio. Standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity allows the WL185 to integrate seamlessly with any Shure bodypack transmitter for superior hands-free performance.
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure GLXD4 Wireless Receiver features Shure's innovative LINKFREQ Auto Frequency Management system and true digital diversity, providing incredibly consistent signal reception with minimal setup. The GLXD4 receiver comes with both XLR and 1/4" outputs, making it perfect for a wide range of performers including vocalists, guitarists, bassists and more.
- Compatible systems per frequency band: Up to 8
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 17 channels
- Auto Setup Features: LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: Fixed
- Transmitter Display: No
- Receiver Display: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: Lithium-Ion battery, up to 16h
- Environment: Daily Touring
- Working Range:
- Indoors: Up to 30 m (100 ft), maximum of 60 m (200 ft) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 20 m (65 ft), maximum of 50 m (165 ft) under ideal conditions
- Tuning Bandwidth: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- Audio Range: 50 Hz - 15 kHz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB A-weighted
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2 THD typical
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) - +50°C (122°F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
- Output Impedance:
- XLR Connector: 100 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") Connector: 100 Ω (50 Ω Unbalanced)
- Maximum Audio Output Level:
- XLR Connector: +1 dBV (into 600 kΩ load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") Connector: +8.5 dBV (into 3 kΩ load)
- Receiver Antenna Input:
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Antenna Type: 1/2 Wave Sleeve Dipole, non-removable
- Maximum Input Level: -20 dBm
- Dimensions: 40 x 183 x 117 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 286 g, without batteries
- Housing: Molded Plastic
- Power Requirements: 14 to 18 V DC (Tip positive with respect to ring), 550 mA
- Spurious Rejection: >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range: -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Dimensions: 90.4 x 64.5 x 22.9 mm (H x W x D, without antenna)
- Power Requirements: 3.7 V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Housing: Cast Metal, Black Powdercoat
- Input Impedance: 900 kΩ
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Transmitter Input:
- Connector: 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level, 1 kHz at 1 THD: +8.4 dBV (7.5 Vp-p)
- Antenna Type: Internal Monopole
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.