Shure GLXD14UK/B98 Beta 98 Digital Wireless Instrument Mic System
Shure GLXD14UK/B98 Beta 98 Digital Wireless Instrument Mic SystemDetails
Product Ref: 52167View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The GLXD wireless Beta 98H/C condenser microphone system is a versatile solution for brass or percussion instruments. Digital wireless connectivity offers a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional audio clarity, whilst automatic frequency management with true digital diversity ensures an uninterrupted performance with dependable signal strength.
The Beata 98 is fitted with a flexible integrated gooseneck with clip-on clamp for a secure fit and precise positioning to brass and percussion instruments. With tailored frequency response of 20Hz - 20KHz and a high maximum sound pressure level of 132dB (SPL) the Beta 98 is exceptionally well suited to loud dynamics and fast transients, with a cardioid pickup pattern providing high gain before feedback.
BETA 98H/C CLIP-ON GOOSENECK MICROPHONE
- Transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- High maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- Tailored frequency for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
GLXD1 DIGITAL BODYPACK TRANSMITTER
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Transmission radius Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 M) under ideal conditions Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 M) under ideal conditions
- All-metal construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
- MULTIPLE RECHARGEABILITY OPTIONS: Charge battery alone: GLXD4 integrated charge port SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery (available separately) Charge a spare battery while system is in use: SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately) Charge battery in-transmitter: USB charge cable (included) SBC-USB USB wall charger (available separately) SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management ? intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels
- 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems (up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions)
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure
- Lithium-Ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- FURNISHED ACCESSORIES SB902, LITHIUM-ION RECHARGEABLE BATTERY, Part number: 95A16362 PS42E, power supply Carrying case, Part number: 95D16526 USB cable, Part number: 95A21651
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.