Shure GLXD14UK/SM31 Digital Wireless Headset System with SM31FH
Shure GLXD14UK/SM31 Digital Wireless Headset System with SM31FHDetails
The Shure GLXD14UK/SM31 Wireless Headset System is a high quality digital wireless system, perfect for use in fitness and aerobics instruction. The system includes the versatile SM31 Cardioid Condenser Headset Mic, along with the reliable GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter and GLXD4 Wireless Receiver, offering superior hands-free performance for a wide range of applications.
Product Ref: 64813View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Please Note: The Shure GLXD14UK/SM31 Wireless System requires no license to use, as it operates in the globally license-free 2.4 GHz frequency band.
SM31FH Cardioid Condenser Headset Mic
The Shure SM31FH-TQG Cardioid Condenser Headset Microphone is a versatile headworn mic, designed with fitness and aerobics instructors in mind. It features moisture-repellant hydrophobic materials, protecting the sensitive microphone element from damage in humid sport and fitness hall environments. The SM31FH features standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, allowing it to integrate seamlessly with the included BLX1 bodypack transmitter.
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure GLXD4 Wireless Receiver features Shure's innovative LINKFREQ Auto Frequency Management system and true digital diversity, providing incredibly consistent signal reception with minimal setup. The GLXD4 receiver comes with both XLR and 1/4" outputs, making it perfect for a wide range of performers including vocalists, guitarists, bassists and more.
- Compatible systems per frequency band: Up to 8
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 17 channels
- Auto Setup Features: LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: Fixed
- Transmitter Display: No
- Receiver Display: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: Lithium-Ion battery, up to 16h
- Environment: Daily Touring
- Working Range:
- Indoors: Up to 30 m (100 ft), maximum of 60 m (200 ft) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 20 m (65 ft), maximum of 50 m (165 ft) under ideal conditions
- Tuning Bandwidth: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- Audio Range: 50 Hz - 15 kHz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB A-weighted
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2% THD typical
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) - +50°C (122°F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
- Output Impedance:
- XLR Connector: 100 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") Connector: 100 Ω (50 Ω Unbalanced)
- Maximum Audio Output Level:
- XLR Connector: +1 dBV (into 600 kΩ load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") Connector: +8.5 dBV (into 3 kΩ load)
- Receiver Antenna Input:
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Antenna Type: 1/2 Wave Sleeve Dipole, non-removable
- Maximum Input Level: -20 dBm
- Dimensions: 40 x 183 x 117 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 286 g, without batteries
- Housing: Molded Plastic
- Power Requirements: 14 to 18 V DC (Tip positive with respect to ring), 550 mA
- Spurious Rejection: >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range: -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Dimensions: 90.4 x 64.5 x 22.9 mm (H x W x D, without antenna)
- Power Requirements: 3.7 V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Housing: Cast Metal, Black Powdercoat
- Input Impedance: 900 kΩ
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Transmitter Input:
- Connector: 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level, 1 kHz at 1% THD: +8.4 dBV (7.5 Vp-p)
- Antenna Type: Internal Monopole
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.