Shure GLXD24UK/SM58 Digital Wireless SM58 Vocal Mic System
Shure GLXD24UK/SM58 Digital Wireless SM58 Vocal Mic SystemDetails
The Shure GLXD24UK/SM58 is a wireless microphone system featuring digital radio technology and the legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone capsule.
Special Offer: Until the 31st January 2017, Shure is offering a free SB902 Lithium-ion Battery when you purchase any Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless System. UK only.
This offer is only valid within the UK. For more information, please see the long description below.
Product Ref: 38671View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
How to claim your free SB902 Li-ion battery from Shure.
Step 1: 1. Purchase any new GLX-D Digital Wireless System.
Step 2: Visit this page and fill in the form. Alternatively, send an email to UKcustomerservice@shuredistribution.co.uk with your name, address, telephone number and attach a copy of your receipt.
Step 3: Once validated, Shure will send you your new SB902.
Please Note: This offer is only applicable to complete GLX-D wireless systems and is only valid within the UK.
Shure Digital Wireless System
The Shure GLXD24UK/SM58 features the leading-edge LINKFREQ automatic frequency management system alongside lithium-ion rechargeable technology and digital radio transmission- providing outstanding vocal reproduction combined with top quality wireless connectivity.
Equipped with the legendary sm58 microphone capsule, the GLXD24UK/SM58 system captures vocals with total clarity and with a defined warm tone. Tried and tested, the sm58 capsule has been proved to offer not only outstanding audio quality, but gig hardy reliability- show after show.
Seamless and dependable wireless connectivity is provided thanks to the intelligent GLX-D digital radio system. Once the transmitter and receiver are switched on, the system auto-scans for the best available radio space and then automatically links both units to the best available frequency. If any interference occurs, the system cleverly shifts both transmitter and receiver to a clear frequency, avoiding disruption to the performance.
The GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter features a durable, lightweight design and can deliver digital audio clarity at a range of up to 60m in line of sight from the receiver. Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries offer convenience and the ability for 16 hours continual usage and can be charged from a USB port if required.
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features the revolutionary LINKFREQ automatic frequency management system ensuring minimum disruption to connectivity when faced with interference. The GLXD4 features a charging port- allowing the GLXD2 transmitter battery to be recharged when the receiver is powered.
For intelligent digital connectivity and audio quality, with the trusted Shure sm58 vocal clarity, the GLXD24UK/SM58 is the perfect solution.
GLXD2/SM58 Handheld Digital Transmitter
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring the legendary SM58
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours battery life
- Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating distance of up to 60 m line of sight from receiver
GLXD4 Single Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED: Green = Charged / Flashing Green = 90 charged / Red = Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.