Shure GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
Shure GLXD4 Wireless ReceiverDetails
The Shure GLXD4UK Wireless Receiver is a reliable high quality receiver for Shure digital wireless systems. Featuring Shure's innovative LINKFREQ Auto Frequency Management system along with both XLR and 1/4" outputs, the Shure GLXD4UK receiver is perfect for performers of all types who want the freedom to move around on stage.
Product Ref: 64820View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
The Shure GLXD4UK Wireless Receiver features the LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management system, greatly improving signal stability. This system works by continuously scanning the available frequency spectrum and automatically selecting the best open channel, with no audio interruption. Combined with its true diversity operation, which compares and selects the strongest signal from the device's two independent antennae, this system ensures that the receiver always delivers consistent, crystal-clear audio.
Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
The GLXD4UK features Shure's proprietary Lithium Ion batteries, which provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. These batteries can be charged using a variety of car, wall or USB chargers (sold separately).
- 3 hour charge: Up to 16 hours use
- 1 hour charge: Up to 6 hours use
- 30 minute charge: Up to 3 hours use
- 15 minute charge: Up to 1.5 hours use
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- Hi-resolution LC display
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Identifies Transmitter from Receiver and vice versa
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure Lithium-Ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Custom Lithium Ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.
- 24 bit LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
- Power Supply: PS42 (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 40 x 183 x 117 mm, H x W x D
- Weight: 286 g, without batteries
- Housing: Moulded Plastic
- Power Requirements: 14 to 18 V DC (Tip positive with respect to ring), 550 mA
- Spurious Rejection: >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range: -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- XLR Output: Impedance balanced
- 6.35 mm (1/4") Output: Impedance balanced
- XLR Output: 100 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") Output: 100 Ω (50 &Omega, Unbalanced)
- Maximum Audio Output Level:
- XLR Connector (into 600 Ω load): +1 dBV
- 6.35 mm (1/4") Connector (into 3 kΩ load): +8.5 dBV
- Receiver Antenna Input:
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Antenna Type: 1/2 Wave Sleeve Dipole, non-removable
- Maximum Input Level: -20 dBm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.