Shure KSM42/SG Large Dual Diaphragm Microphone
Shure KSM42/SG Large Dual Diaphragm MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 23042View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
World Class Performance
The KSM42 has been engineered to provide unrivaled vocal performances within both recording and live environments. Each component and design of the condenser microphone works in conjunction with one another to deliver the world-class quality. A consistent cardioid polar pattern creates a wide sweet spot for sound sources whilst providing excellent feedback rejection. The tailored frequency response minimises low frequency room noise and Prethos preamplifier technology delivers low self noise, superior dynamic range and an excellent transient response.
Featuring a multitude of different components, the KSM42 condenser mic ensures a clean and natural sound. An integrated three-stage mesh grille guards against wind and breath noise and included accessories also fight against unwanted sounds. The open cage ShureLock rubber suspension shock mount works with the Popper Stopper for natural space between microphone and performer whilst also reducing popping sounds. Prethos preamplifier technology also ensures ultra-low distortion for transparency when recording.
Included In The Box
- 1 x KSM42 Large Dual-Diaphragm Microphone
- 1 x Popper Stopper Magnetic Pop-Filter
- 1 x ShureLock Rubber Suspension Shock Mount
- 1 x Zippered Carrying Case
- 1 x Protective Velveteen Pouch
- 1 x Spare Set of Rubber Suspension Shock Mount O Rings
- Highly consistent cardioid polar pattern
- Prethos advanced preamplifier technology
- Dual-diaphragm design
- Tailored low-frequency roll-off
- Integrated three-stage mesh grille
- Open cage ShureLock Rubber Suspension Shock Mount with low profile Popper Stopper
- Extremely low self noise
- Premium electronic components
- Durable zinc die-cast housing & hardened low carbon steel
- Internal shock mount
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 60Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 147 Ω
- Sensitivity: -37.00 dBV/Pa - 14.10 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 8.5 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 139 dB
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: No
- Requires Phantom Power: 11 - 52 VDC
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Weight: 494 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.