Shure KSM42/SG Large Dual Diaphragm Microphone
Shure KSM42/SG Large Dual Diaphragm MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 23042View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Prethos Preamplifier Technology
The Prethos advanced amplifier technology offers extremely low noise, an impressive dynamic range and superior transient response due to the innovative circuitry design to deliver only the highest audio quality for professional applications.
Suspension Shock Mount
The KSM42 includes an open cage ShureLock rubber suspension shock mount and a low-profile Popper Stopper magnetic pop filter. This allows you to setup the microphone and shock mount always with the same distance.
- Highly consistent cardioid polar pattern creates a broad “sweet spot” and natural off-axis response
- Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology exhibits extremely low self-noise, superior dynamic range, transient response and ultra-low distortion
- Dual-diaphragm design with an active front, ultra-thin (2.5 micron) 24-karat gold, low mass, 1-inch Mylar® diaphragm
- Passive back diaphragm delivers exceptional control of low frequency proximity effect
- Tailored low-frequency roll-off minimizes low frequency room noise
- Integrated three-stage mesh grille guards against wind and breath noise
- Open cage ShureLock rubber suspension shock mount
- Low-profile Popper Stopper magnetic pop filter produces a natural space between performer and microphone
- Extremely low self-noise for critical studio vocal recording
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Durable zinc die-cast housing and hardened low carbon steel to protect the cartridge grille from accidental drops or misuse
- Internal shock mount to reduce unwanted handling and stand noise
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -37 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent Self Noise: 8.5 dB (A)
- Sound Pressure: 139 dB
- Weight: 494g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.