Shure KSM8 Dualdyne Dual Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone, Black Bundle
Shure KSM8 Dualdyne Dual Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone, Black BundleDetails
Product Ref: 73069View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This great bundle provides you with some of the greatest gear at an affordable price. Included with the Shure KSM8 Dualdyne Dual Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone in Black is a Boom Mic Stand by Gear4music that promises to keep your mic in a position that you're comfortable with whether you're playing a gig or doing some recording. With a 6m XLR (F) - XLR (M) Microphone Cable by Gear4music provided as well, you have the first pieces of equipment for your dream set up at an excellent price.
Shure KSM8 Dualdyne Dual Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone
Designed for live sound performances where vocal clarity and sound quality are absolutely critical, the KSM8 not only meets the most discerning quality and reliability standards, it also has the versatility to adapt to changing environments without impacting performance. The KSM8 will revolutionize dynamic microphones in the live sound industry by providing sound engineers with a dynamic microphone that has virtually no proximity effect, a mastery of off-axis rejection and an output accuracy that requires none of the presence peaks or roll-offs that are typical of other dynamic microphones.
Meticulously crafted for exceptional vocal reproduction and sound-reinforcement control for world-class live performance in professional venues, the KSM8 features the purest cardioid polar pattern that Shure has developed to-date, providing the most consistent on-axis performance regardless of the performer’s microphone technique.
The ability to virtually eliminate proximity effect and master off-axis rejection is powered by the patented Dualdyne cartridge of the KSM8, which features two ultra-thin diaphragms—one active and one passive—and a groundbreaking inverted airflow system.
As is the case with all Shure products, the world-class design and durability of the KSM8 is present in every aspect of the microphone. A dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection. The aluminum handle&mdash completes the KSM8’s clean and sophisticated design aesthetic that is a seamless addition to any stage.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (1 x active / 1 x passive)
- Ground breaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional proximity effect control
- Accurate frequency response (neutral mid and high reproduction)
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad for rejecting unwanted sounds
- Dent resistant, hardened carbon steel grille
- Hydrophobic woven fabric provides excellent plosive and wind protection
- Cartridge Type: Dual-Diaphragm Dynamic (Moving Coil)
- Frequency Response: 40 – 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -51.1 dBV/Pa
- Polarity: Positive Pressure on Diaphragm Produces Positive Voltage
- Connector: Three-Pin Professional Audio XLR (Male)
- Housing: Die-Cast Aluminium
- Weight: 330g
Boom Mic Stand by Gear4music
- Mic Thread: 3/8" (10mm)
- Min Stand Height: 960mm (floor to boom swivel)
- Max Stand Height: 1560mm (floor to boom swivel)
- Folded Length: 990mm
XLR (F) - XLR (M) Microphone Cable, 6m
- Length: 6m / 20ft
- Jacket and Insulation: PVC
- Spiral Shield: 64 x 0.12mm
- Conductors: 20 x 0.12mm
- Connectors: Female XLR to Male XLR
- Colour: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.