Shure MV88 MOTIV Stereo Condenser Microphone for iPhone, iPod + iPad
Shure MV88 MOTIV Stereo Condenser Microphone for iPhone, iPod + iPadDetails
Product Ref: 54425View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With a variable hinge/rotation design, the MV88 can be used for a huge range of applications. Providing crisp and clear stereo imaging the Shure MV88 can be used to capture singing, spoken word, instruments or even full orchestral/folk performances. The Shure MV88 also includes a wind shield to remove unwanted noise and is constructed from a robust metal enclosure to withstand even the harshest recording environments.
High Quality Recoding App
Recording on the go is made easier with the ShurePlus MOTIV iOS app, designed for specific use with the MOTIV microphone series. The app enables 24bit/48kHz recording and full control over the MV88 microphone. Users can share files through email and texts all whilst making real-time alterations. No matter the situation, the five preset modes will automatically adjust to suit the best settings for the purpose of recording.
Included In The Box
- 1 x MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Microphone
- 1 x MV88 Foam Windscreen
- 1 x MV88 Carrying Case
- iPhone 7 Plus, 7, SE, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5
- iPad Pro, Air (1 & 2), Mini (1, 2 & 3), 4th Gen
- iPod Touch (5th Generation)
- Record, edit & share for free with the ShurePlus MOTIV Recording App
- Lightning connector plugs directly into compatible Apple products
- Compatible with leading iOS audio & video recording apps
- 90 degree adjustable microphone
- 5 pre-loaded DSP settings: speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument & loud
- Mid-side architecture for clear stereo image
- Included windscreen protects against unwanted wind noise
- ShurePlus MOTIV app enables recording & editing at 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response: Adjustable, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure: 120 dB
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Bidirectional
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: LTG
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Weight: 40 g
- Height: 67 mm
- Width: 25 mm
- Depth: 35 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.