Shure PSM200 Wireless In Ear Monitor System with SE112 Earphones
Shure PSM200 Wireless In Ear Monitor System with SE112 EarphonesDetails
Product Ref: 58883View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Wireless Monitoring System
To start monitor your live performance in real time with the Shure SE112 headphones simply connect your desired audio source to the XLR/Line level connections on the front of the transmitter and set the transmission frequency to match with the receiver. Then plug in the SE112 headphones and use the on board controls on the bodypack to fine tweak until you are happy with the volume level.
Shure SE112 Headphones
The Shure SE112 headphones are a premium set of in-ear headphones which incorporate a sound cancelling design to reduce unwanted noise from the surrounding environment making them perfect for live performance. Additionally the soft silicone buds adapt to suit a range of ear sizes providing a comfortable and secure fit.
- Robust and Reliable Wireless Monitoring System
- Built-In Headphone and Audio Limiter
- Front Mounted Antenna
- 2 x Mic/Line Input Channels for Mix Control
- Up to 100m Operating Distance
- Volume Control on Bodypack Receiver
- Rack Mountable (1/2 Rack Space)
- High Performance SE112 In-Ear Headphones
- Selectable Frequency Bandwidth (600-630 MHz)
- Transmitter Inputs: 2 x XLR / 6.3mm Jack Combo (Mic/Line Level)
- Transmitter Output: 2 x XLR Split Outputs
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 12 kHz
- Transmitting Frequency: 518-865 MHz (Selectable)
- RF Output Power: 10 - 30 mW
- Operating Distance: Up to 100m
- Harmonic Distortion: 1.5
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (A)
- Listening Mode: Mono
- Compatible Systems (Per Band): 4
- Wired Body Pack Option: Yes
- Personal Mix Control: On Transmitter
- Remoteable Transmitter: No
- Battery Life (Wired): 6 Hours
- Battery Life (Wireless): 4 Hours
- Modulation Limiter: Internal Peak Limiter (>10:1 Hard Knee Compression)
- Antenna: 1/4 Wavelength, Semi-Rigid, PCB Mount
- Connector Type: XLR / 1/4" Jack Combo
- Nominal Input Level: - 25 dBu (50 Volume)
- Maximum Input Level: - 5 dBu (50 Volume)
- Current (Max): 170 mA
- Height: 8.6"
- Width: 5.6"
- Depth: 1.7"
- Weight: 370g
- RF Sensitivity: 109 dBm
- Squelch Threshold: 102 dBm
- Antenna: Attached Whip
- Audio Input Connector: 1/4" Jack (Mono)
- Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Input Level (Max): LO - 0 dBu / HI - 10 dBu
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20 kHz (Earphone Dependent)
- Power Requirements: 9 V Battery
- Audio Output Connector: 1/8" Jack
- Minimum Load Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Height: 4.809"
- Width: 2.875"
- Depth: 1.251"
- Weight: 100g
- Earphone Type: In-ear
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 17.5 kHz
- Sensitivity: 108 dB (1 kHz)
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Input Connector: 3.5mm
- Finish: Grey
- Cable Length: 127 cm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.