Shure PSM300 Premium Wireless Monitor System with SE215 Earphones
Shure PSM300 Premium Wireless Monitor System with SE215 EarphonesDetails
The Shure PSM300 Stereo Personal Monitor System delivers detailed 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. This personal monitor system offers users the customised mix control for which PSM systems are known for, with the clarity and precision of stereo. This baseline system is perfect for more advanced users and includes SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones, the P3RA advanced wireless stereo bodypack receiver and the P3T wireless transmitter, all offering wireless reliability up to a 90 metre range.
Product Ref: 52162View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Shure PSM300 Premium Wireless Personal Monitor System features Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding technology which delivers high-quality, low-noise audio, free of artifacts and dropouts. Operation and setup are easy with the PSM300, at the single touch of a button it will scan, find and assign a clean wireless channel. You can also use the intuitive MixMode technology to set up a personal two-channel mix with ease.
This professional system has been designed for more experienced users, offering advanced features and performance, with an all-metal bodypack receiver, perfect for production companies, touring musicians and houses of worship. The included P3RA Professional Bodypack Receiver has a high-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation, and provides an adjustable volume limiter and EQ to further customize the sound. The Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones deliver detailed sound, enhanced bass and up to 37 dB of isolation. Also includes rack mount and hardware kit, ¼ wave antenna, power supply, zippered bag, 2 AA batteries and user guide.
PSM®300 Stereo Wireless Personal Monitor Systems
- Send two channels of audio wirelessly to performers onstage
- 24-bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analogue RF connection over a 90 meter range
- Create a personal mix from the bodypack with MixMode® technology or stereo mode
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- Half-rack, single channel transmitter with included rack mount kit
- P3R bodypack systems available with SE112 Earphones
- P3RA professional bodypack systems available with SE215 Earphones
P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-segment battery life meter
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
P3T Wireless Transmitter
- Single channel, half-rack transmitter with included rack mount kit
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Rock-solid wireless connection to PSM300 receivers over a 300 90 meter range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
- Up to 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- High-contrast LCD screen with left/right audio output meters
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Selectable line/aux level
SE215 Sound Isolating™ Earphones
- Single Dynamic MicroDriver for detailed sound with enhanced bass. Detachable cables.
- RF Output Power: 10, 20, 30 mW (varies by region)
- Operating Distance: Up to 90m
- Harmonic distortion: <0.5 typical
- Signal-to-noise-ratio: 90 dB (typical)
- Listening mode: Stereo
- Compatible Systems per band (up to): 15
- Wired Bodypack Option: Yes
- Personal Mix Control: On transmitter
- Battery Life: 4-5,5h with AA batteries - 5,5-7h with SB900 battery
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz - 15 kHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.