Shure SE215m+SPE Special Edition Sound Isolating Earphones, White
Shure SE215m+SPE Special Edition Sound Isolating Earphones, WhiteDetails
The Shure SE215m+SPE Sound Isolating Earphones utilise a dynamic MicroDriver design which delivers detailed, spacious sound with rich and enhanced bass responses. Evolved from personal monitoring technology, road-tested by professional musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the Shure SE215m+SPE provide you with a comfortable listening experience and reliable performance. Complete with a soft-touch integrated remote and microphone, along with a wireform cable and comfortable sound isolating sleeves, the Shure SE215m+SPE Special Edition Earphones are perfect for monitoring your performance on stage or just listening to your favourite tracks.
Product Ref: 79614View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Comfort and Convenience
The combination of a new ergonomic form factor, a cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories ensures a secure, comfortable fit even over long periods of time. In addition, the Kevlar-reinforced cable is both detachable and lockable, enabling easy replacement and extending the life of your special edition Shure SE215m+SPE Sound Isolating Earphones.
- Single dynamic MicroDriver earphones with detailed sound and enhanced bass extension
- Detachable, replaceable 50'' Kevlar-reinforced cable with MMCX connectors and wireform fit
- Soft-touch integrated remote and microphone for controlling device playback, volume and sound
- Apple-certified: Made for iPhone
- Control music playback, volume and calls
- Play music, pause music, volume up/down, skip to next track, skip to previous track, restart current track, fast-forward, send/end call, SIRI, take photo
- Distinctive white colour scheme
- Comfortable Sound Isolating™ sleeves block up to 37dB of outside noise
- Ergonomic fit seats comfortable in the ear for hours of listening
- Wireform cable moulds to your ears, ensuring a customised fit even during high-intensity activity
- Includes a universal fit kit for personalised sizing
- Zippered pouch protects both the earphones and cable when not in use
- Performance-proven, road-tested Shure durability, capable of withstanding the rigors of daily use
- Speaker Type: Dynamic MicroDriver
- Connector: Gold-Plated 3.5mm (1/8'')
- Sensitivity: 107dB SPL/mW
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37dB
- Impedance: 17Ω
- Frequency Range: 21Hz - 17.5kHz / 22Hz - 17.5kHz
- Cable: Detachable with Wireform Fit
- Cable Length: 127cm / 162cm
- Colour: White / Translucent Black / Clear
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.